Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Shane has been excited for Mother's Day. I think he is a product of his mom and looks forward to any reason to celebrate and have a party! We are so blessed to have so many amazing women in our lives. My mom, Damon's mom, my 2 grandma's and Damon grandma have shown me how to be a good mother to my own children. Each of them have special talents and gifts to give those around them and over the years I have seen the example of what true motherhood is about and I thank EACH of them for that!

We wish we could be there to celebrate with each of you and spoil you with our hugs and kisses! Instead, enjoy these beautiful flowers Shane got me. Look how proud he is by his shy smile. He came home from Pre-school with these roses for me and screamed "Happy Mother's Day!" I love having a little boy in Pre-school to come home and give me a Mother's Day gift! I make them each year with my students and now I have a little one to shower me with handmade things and I love it!
We love our mom's and grandma's "THIS much!!" Happy Mother's Day !

6 comments:

Cyndi said...

Those are some sweet gifts from your cute little boy. I love the pictures too...nice work! Happy Mother's Day to you!! 143

Pike's Place said...

Okay, I so loved Shane's smile. He's just so proud. What a lucky mom you are! And what a great mom mom you are, too.

Moose and Family said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!! Hope you have a fabulous day.

Monson Family said...

I just LOVE his little face! What a sweetheart! Happy Mother's Day!

j- said...

What a total cutie!!

Gramma Stewie said...

Thanks for the 'props' Tricia. I love the last picture of Shane holding 'his head and arms out' that he made (for you). Thanks for sharing the sentiment with us too. And he looks soooo cute, shyly presenting his flowers to you. We are enjoying looking at them too! Happy Mom's Day to you too!