Saturday, May 17, 2008

A sweet surprise!

I have such great friends! After the chocolate cake massacre by Trevor on Thursday my friends, Julie and Karin, decided to be the best friends EVER! I was surprised to find the two of them at my door yesterday with this BEAUTIFUL cake! How sweet are they? See how pretty my other cake was? The boys ate the other cake last night while I can have the non 10 second rule cake! We may have a replacement for the chocolate bundt cake we have a parties. This cake is delicious!

Cake anyone? We now have a lot of cake in our house. Any takers on cake and scrapbooking or just girl time tonight? Don't worry, I'll let you have the cake that WASN'T on the floor!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would so be all over that proposition except Jason is working! UGH!!!

Cyndi said...

What GREAT friends!!!! That looks so YUMMY.

Monson Family said...

How cute is that of your friends! I LOVE it! I wish I could just stop by for some cake!!! Love you!

laurdacooj said...

I'm on my way over! You have such sweet friends! That looks so DELICIOUS!!

Gramma Stewie said...

So nice of you to "offer"....safe with a lot of us so far! :) I've known for a long time that you have wonderful friends there in Shouthern Highlands! I'm so glad you live there, because of your GREAT friends! We love you too!

j- said...

That is a beautiful cake! I hope it was as good as it looks!!

You have awesome friends!!