Monday, October 1, 2007

Bad Boys Bad Boys...

What cha going to do when they come for you?!! Vegas is a safer place after this bust. I noticed Damon hasn't really been a part of our blog so I decided to share what it's like in a days life of a cop in Vegas! Damon isn't a street cop any more he does more detective work in the Problem Solving Unit serving warrants, busting down doors and finding things like this. He wears just normal clothes so I'm happy because I don't have to deal with the dry cleaner anymore!!! He sure does see and experience things I never want to think about!


They found over 430 grams of marijuana and $5,000 in cash and 3 guns. Don't you think he should get some of the money as a bonus for keeping the streets clean!?!? Thanks Damon for working so hard for our family.

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

That is CRAZY! but at the same time kind of cool to see...if you don't think of the scary bust. I'm glad he has been so blessed to always be safe. I hope he is enjoying being a detective now. It's fun to see what he is doing...thanks for sharing. Love you all. Stay safe Damon!

Monson Family said...

Ha Ha! These are funny! What are you ancestors going to think when they come across these pictures! That is funny! Stay safe Damon!

Tara said...

Keep up the good work Damon! It's nice to SEE some of the things that are taken out of the general public. I always like seeing the pictures you've taken from work. Tell Tricia to post some from time-to-time.

David Stewart said...

Glad they let him take pictures of the stuff he got on the bust. How nice he does not have to be in uniform!