Monday, December 8, 2008

D.O.N.E.

Everyone join my in a BIG YAHOOOOOO!!!! I'm done with my Piggies and Paws for this Christmas season!! I have spent endless nights up until the wee hours of morning. I have let my children run free so I could get finished and it has FINALLY paid off! To be honest, I have never gotten done so early! I decided that I'm sick of not being able to do all the Christmas things I want to do because I have to work so instead I kicked butt to get it done early! I wish I was here right now so I could relax...

Instead I will be watching Polar Express with my favorite boys, eating popcorn and enjoying some of the best hot chocolate EVER! This sounds like a perfect evening so I better get to it!

Hot Chocolate & Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Now I'm ready to par-TAY! Tomorrow on my list of things to do besides delivering all the finished prints is to get a pedi, out to lunch, and a photo session with my boys. Please don't make any random stops by my house as the neglect is still there! I guess I'll be busy cleaning too since everything about my house is a mess! Thanks for your help today Damon and not complaining about the disastrous house. He cooked dinner (Taco Bell) took and picked up for preschool, and even took Trevor out so I could finish up my last party today!

8 comments:

Moose and Family said...

Good Job!! I bet it feels good. Wish I could join you for the pedicure. It sounds divine!

Monson Family said...

YIPPEEEEE!!! Okay, I saw that hot chocolate at the outlet and almost got some, but didn't. I guess I should have! Bummer! Have a fun day and good luck on your photoshoot! I need to do that! Ughhh.

Cassi Moise-Shaw said...

I am not sure what piggies and paws are, but...... YAY!

;-)

Tara said...

HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!! Horray to not have to think about it anymore! I can only imagine how fast you've gotten at each of those after doning 50 million of them.

Yay for Damon being such a good Daddy and taking over for you...so you could get all that done.

Three Guys and a Gal said...

I am not sure what piggies and paws are either. But you sound so relieved that it is done that I am happy for you! I am jealous of the pedicure. I could surely use one of those!!

Erica and Curtis said...

Yum-where do you get this cocoa? It sound like you are in for a relaxing night. You deserve it.

Kerry said...

Congrats Tricia! Enjoy!!!

Cyndi said...

HOORAY!!!! Glad you got them done early...now for some Christmas fun!!!!