9 years have passed and we have lived in bliss. I knew when we started dating that how my current life is now is how it would turn out. We have come a long way. Starting off in a basement apartment with boxes as desks and Costco for hot dates. We have been blessed during these past 9 years. 3 degrees later. Moving 4 times to finally having a home, with REAL furniture. We are beginning to have hot dates again and not at Costco either! Two beautiful boys, 2 turtles, and the best dog in the world. I couldn't ask for more!
We had an actual plan for our Anniversary this year. It usually gets lost with Christmas but this year it wasn't. Then the phone call came and Damon was out the door 20 minutes later for Arizona to catch a fugitive the US Marshall's have been chasing for him for weeks to interview. He said he wouldn't go but I have learned in my 9 years of marriage how he likes the chase and me I don't mind a BIG FAT paycheck that comes with an entire day of overtime! We have forever to celebrate and continue our story so now I wait until he comes home. I love you Damon and I can't wait to continue our life together and spend forever with you!

9 comments:
Congrats on 9 years together!!
Aww! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Ani! You are such a good wife to your crime fighting husband! :-) Can I just say the pic tops it all? Absolutely the most adorable thing in the world! Possibly a ani gift for next year if I can rip off the idea!
Okay, you just won wife of the year award with that post!
Happy Anniversary!
(PS-super cute idea, and picture,i love street pictures, it's perfect...i love it!)
Happy Anniversary to a great, wonderful couple!
Happy day to the two of you! Thats seriously the sweetest post! I love the picture of you boys that was such a good idea! I have to admit I was hoping to see a wedding photo!!:)
Yeah! Happy Anniversary! It seems like just yesterday when you used to make me come along for your ice cream "friend" dates. That picture is so cute! I love it!
Happy Anniversary you guys- it seems to me you've always been together, you seriously were made for each other!! I hope that you eventually get your date.
I distinctly remember Damon talking about how his room wasn't clean (Let me see he was like what 16- or 17) because you hadn't come to clean it yet- and Tam I teasing him about you doing his homework too-no worries we were just jealous we didn't have anyones room to clean- ha ha- but seriously the plaids made me laugh out loud- that is just too funny!! Thanks for sharing.... you take very good care of your boys!!
Awwww love your post, love your picture and I knew when you were my Mia Maid that you would marry Damon! I was just looking at the pictures of the two of you holding Jacob when you came to visit in the hospital. I am so happy for you and your sweet life!
p.s. are you freezing?
Post a Comment