Sunday, December 21, 2008

Here we go a caroling!

Last Monday for FHE we had a wonderful time caroling different people from church! It had rained all day and this was the day it was suppose to snow so it was C.O.L.D! We decided to not be Vegas wimps and join our friends for some caroling fun as the rain had stopped. We even had a flatbed truck full of hay and we stopped traffic here in the Highlands! It was a classic Christmas adventure.
See how crowded it was? I had visions of children falling off and major commotion but everything worked out just perfectly. Shane loved singing and being with his friends. The men followed behind in cars and even walked behind us for awhile to catch anyone who might fall!! Thank goodness we didn't need their catching services. :)
Trevor loved singing with Daddy and being in his arms as we sang.
As we were driving Trevor seemed pretty quiet when I realized he fell asleep!! He wasn't feeling well and slept the rest of the adventure. Our caroling adventure got even more fun when it started to rain on the way back home!!! We were soaked but it was exciting.


Kellie spent all day in the kitchen making almost 150 of the best cinnamon rolls! Well, in between the cooking she had to take her 3 year old to get 10 stitches in his eye lid!! Never a dull moment and thank you Kellie for hosting such a fun event!
Shane enjoying one of his favorite things, cinnamon rolls!


I'm loving Christmas and am sad it will be over in just 5 short days! The joy and excitement in my children's eyes is something I don't want to miss. I love hearing them sing Jingle Bells over and over and over!

3 comments:

Monson Family said...

Wow! What an adventure! I can't believe there were so many of you! What a fun time! Those cinnamin rolls look delicious!!!

Tara said...

Love how Trevor's asleep, and Shane's shuving his mouth full of food.
Wish we could be there having fun with you. What a blast!
Love you.

Pike's Place said...

Good times!