Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Not again!!!!!

Why oh why, does Trevor have to throw-up either in a public place or the car? Each and every time he has thrown-up it's been in the car and today was no different! I was in the driveway to jump out and get Shane from pre-school when Trevor said, "My mouth, my mouth." I didn't understand what he meant until it was too late! He was a grump all day today and even took a nap. I just thought he was tired! Like true Trevor form he asked for dinner when he was done and ate all of his Happy Donald's AKA Mc Donald's!

I love this picture. Once again, that is my nice boob and I love how fun Tara looks in the background. Then there is Allie peeking over and Trevor sound asleep. This is real life! This was back in April when Trevor threw-up in the car and it was NASTY! I can still smell the nasty smell, YUCK!
Allie blowing in the wind! This day we had a heat out because it was in April and hot with no AC! It was the longest drive home EVER!

Shane thought he was going to throw-up from the smell too.

Today we had to drive home and have a freeze out in the car! There is never a dull moment with poor Trevor around. Perfect unexpected example: Trevor right now as I am typing pulls down his pants and says to Shane, "Smell my butt!!" Oh my, who is this boys mother?!? I must say I think Trevor will be just fine!

6 comments:

Tara said...

I like how it looks like we were having a grand ol' time when really we were all on the verge of dry-heaving...oh wait, you DID.

"Hey Shane, smell my butt." Yeah, you are NEVER going to have a dull moment with that kid around. Seriously I laughed so hard, Jon asked me what I was reading. Too funny!

Cassi Moise-Shaw said...

OH no! You should maybe carry a bucket (those mc donalds ones are great for this very thing)and put it next to him.
Emma had the same problem when she was little. I was stuck in traffic once for two hours after she HEAVED, and she was screaming she just wanted me to hold her. So we both cried all the way home.
She grew out of it, and now knows the "feeling" and can make it to a trash can/bathroom.
Hope he Trevor feels better.

xoxo

craftyashley said...

Isn't there anyway we could shrink-wrap the inside of our car with plastic?! I have juice stains all over my leather! Not to mention the pounds of cracker crumbs that are lurking in there somewhere!
...and I'm not looking forward to the throw-up phase. I have been lucky enough to avoid it so far. Spit up is one thing....

j- said...

Ahhh- boys!!! Gotta love 'em!! I have discovered the bigger than your head gas station cups (64 oz) will hold any amt. of vomit, and are throw away or rinse and re use very easily- IF you can catch them before they heave- it's a great saver, I keep one in my car all the time, along with a towel or 2.

There is nothing worse than sitting next to your brother while you are in a car seat or strapped into your seat belt and watching (Or trying not to, but you can't look away) your brother blow chunks- these are things we look back and laugh at right?

Monson Family said...

Poor Trevor! That is the worst! It is almost impossible to get throw-up smell out of car seats!!! I full on hosed down Lucy's car seat, used a bleach pen on the styrafoam parts, washed the liner, and scrubbed it with laundery detergent and still, it smelled like barf!!! UGH!!! I love seeing your boob! ;)

Dasdel said...

I love how tara looks like she is having the funnest time ever! When I'm sure the car smelled liked barf!
That boy Trevor is going to keep you on your toes... I think I would blame Damon for Trevor's sense of humor.