Monday, December 22, 2008

My wish

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a clean bathroom. I want 2 boys who can aim in the toilet and not leave pee all over the walls. If this is impossible (which I'm thinking it may) please get me a cleaning lady!

Yours truly a tired mom,

Tricia

*I almost lost it today. After endless tries of cleaning the bathroom unsuccessfully I finally used almost an entire bottle of bleach cleaning today! YUCK! I guess having 2 boys using the potty now the toilets are on strike! These are the images I had in my head when they told me Shane was a boy and I cried. All this nasty stuff I can't stand! I'm needing some sugar and spice around here today. Good thing I have some yummy goodies from friends delivered yesterday and today to fill the sugar part!

5 comments:

Monson Family said...

I am so sorry Tricia! That is no way to spend your day! I'll send some sugar and spice your way! Lets just say there is a lot more "spice" than sugar!! AKA DRAMA!!!

Moose and Family said...

I grew up with 3 brothers and feel your pain. That's why I taught Logan to pee like a girl! LOL No big messes yet. I'm sure it will come in time...

craftyashley said...

You need a little girl! Mine hand me tiny, minuscule bits of fuzz and say "ick." ...my little germaphobes. Yay.

Cassi Moise-Shaw said...

Good luck! Branden still misses, and he is 25. I totally went off on him 3 days ago about it, and told him from now on he must sit and pee. LOL!

Amy G said...

Somehow I missed this post - but it reminded me of a family that lived in our stake when I was a kid. They had a family of boys - 5 boys maybe 6. Anyways they built their own home and the boys bathroom was floor to ceiling tile - it had a urinal, maybe 2, and it had hose spiget (sp) and a drain in the center of the floor - the boys or the mom or whoever was cleaning the bathroom could hose it down! Perfect. I feel your pain with the aiming - I think boys should be taught to sit down and pee - I mean why the need to stand up? We don't stand - shouldn't they have to sit too???