My house is beginning to fill with the delicious smell of turkey and other Thanksgiving fixings. Yummm. At this moment, I'm thankful for my two boys playing happily together. I'm thankful Damon hasn't been called out to work and is enjoying a Holiday with us. I'm thankful for NO dirty dishes in my sink. I'm thankful for parents coming to visit so we don't have to be by ourselves again. It has been a wonderful relaxing Thanksgiving day.

As Shane was running up the stairs I asked him what he was thankful for and at this moment he is thankful for all the songs on mom's iphone!

Mr. Carefree Trevor is thankful for his trusty companion, Liberty.

I'm hoping to get some more responses for my Give Thanks scrapbook album, but that is what they are thankful for at this moment!

Last Sunday we decided to go out and explore to find some Fall spots for pictures. Someone was nice enough to rake up a big pile of leaves for us! We just found this nice big pile of leaves! The boys had so much fun jumping, playing, and running around in it!
3 comments:
Yum! I'd bet Thanksgiving is a treat at your house. Those pictures are dang cute, by the way. You captured some great fall fun moments.
LOVE the pictures! What a GREAT one of them together!! Good job Tricia!! I am thankful for you and your family!!!!
Okay, those pictures...love everything from their outfits, the shoes, the dang cute hats, the fact that you got one of BOTH of them that's adorable, the leaves are changing colors...good stuff!
Happy Thanksgiving! LOVE you guys!
Post a Comment