Saturday, November 8, 2008

A new son

A few days ago we were waiting in the parking lot to meet a friend for lunch and then scrapbook shopping. Project season is upon us and I'm so excited for this years project! More to come later. The boys and I were rocking out to some good tunes. I told Shane the name of the guy singing was named Snoop Dog. He was in awe that someone's name had snoopy and dog in it, way too cool. After a few minutes he asked me if he could change his name. I asked him to what, and he thought and then said Mega-tron! So meet my new son as he transformed...

Silly boy! I looked for a picture of him I have taken in the last few days and this is what I came up with! His smirk and that nose makes me laugh! Enjoy your day and not to worry Shane will be back soon.

4 comments:

Monson Family said...

Ha Ha! Totally cute!

Tara said...

SOMEone's been watching Transformers! He's too cute. I love how much personality he has!!!

KB said...

Nice to meet Mega-Tron. He is just as cute as a little boy, Shane, that I know!

Cassi Moise-Shaw said...

Tell Shane that name, ROCKS! I love it!!!

Emma keeps telling me I should have named her Hannah Montana. Kids!