Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Can't wait!

I know Thanksgiving hasn't even happened yet. I know my favorite Holiday isn't here yet but I just can't help it. The Christmas songs are playing year round in my car but now they are playing frequently. The boys are loving different movies to pick from because I broke out the Christmas movies a few weeks ago. Trevor now sings We Wish You a Merry Christmas in his sweet little voice and Shane has started the list. You know, the long, long list of toys for such a good little 4 year old!

I can't blame the stores for having the deco's out so soon and eggnog next to the milk at the grocery because I love it! I love everything Christmas. I just can't help it! I love how kind people are during this time of year. I love making Christmas projects and planning some Christmas parties. I love making all the goodies with the boys AND getting all those yummy goodies too. Karin don't disappoint, I NEED those peanut butter balls! I love seeing the excitement of Christmas in my children. My favorite time is here and each night as I work on the computer I listen to Christmas songs and drink some hot chocolate. I know it's not cold outside but I just can't help drinking hot chocolate and listening to Christmas songs! Shane keeps asking when Santa will come and I don't blame him because I can't wait either!

8 comments:

Pike's Place said...

I put the stockings up today . . . the kids have been so anxious for Christmas-y things, so I put a few things out. I'm excited, too. I've always loved Christmas -- but it's so much better with our wide-eyed kids.

craftyashley said...

I just cleaned Smith's out of their fat free hot chocolate mix. It may be almost 80 outside- but I'm drinking hot chocolate, darn it! I'm also dreaming of a white Christmas. Ha!

Cassi Moise-Shaw said...

I just broke out all Emma's X-Mas movies! You're way to much fun!!!!

EricaH said...

Hi! Well, I'm new to this whole thing, but I wanted to ask you a few questions....I was looking for ideas for my son's 2nd birthday in January and I googled Sueprhero Birthday and came across your photos! I loved your ideas! I beleive your son was turning 4, right?? Do you think this type of party would do okay for a 2 year old?? Any advice is greatly appreciated! *Erica

Tara said...

I had some hot cider the other night, and seriously I WANTED cocoa because I'm getting excited about Christmas. But I felt like I was cheating if I had my special cocoa before Thanksgiving! (Dang!) So I settled for hot cidar. (I guess it's not that bad, it was 91 degrees outside, so really, who NEEDS cidar when it's still summer outside.)
Yay! CHIRSTMAS COME FASTER!

Tricia said...

Erica- Send me an e-mail at tricia@surftheweb.com and I'll answer any questions you have! Super hero would be fun for a 2 year old buy I like to use my "baby" themes while I can!!!

KB said...

Am I the only one that wants a little more time? I just want to enjoy my turkey a little. I love Christmas, but all in due time. Don't worry Tricia, you will get extra balls this year because you love them so much!

Dasdel said...

You're crazy! :) I think its funny that you are already busting out the Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate. I did buy a Christmas album off itunes the other day (Jack Johnson) But I haven't even listened to it yet. I made chili the other night and it was like 90 degrees in Ventura. It felt odd. I felt like I should have been slicing watermelon.