The waiting room was the coolest place to be! There was a dark room with stadium seating and a movie playing. Trains tables, toys, and video games.
Now that we know there is Pac Man in the office I'm sure Damon will accompany us to each and ever visit!
We didn't get to wait long enough which I wish my OB's office was set up like this because like all OB's you wait forEVER!
Trevor screams bloody murder every time I brush his teeth but he did so well at the dentist.

Don't you think I need 2 more kids to fill up an entire row of chairs at the dentist? I think that would be so cute and the perfect reason to have more kids!
Now, if you live in Vegas you need to try out this dentist! Shane can't wait to go back. He will be going back because he has cavities! YIKES! I was worried about the wrong kid. He must have his Dad's teeth (the only thing I did not want my kids to get from their dad) because he will now have more fillings then I have had in my entire life! Shane 3 and Mommy 2. When you go to your new dentist and your kids have the time of their lives you better make sure you put me down as a reference because I get 2 free movie tickets! I need some hot date night tickets. 2 friends referred me and I put both their names down so we'll have to see if they BOTH get tickets! As we left they got a balloon and 2 prizes each since it was their first visit! Trevor got to spin the wheel because he was cavity free and got another prize. The dentist was a success!Anthem Pediatric Dentistry
off of St. Rose and Eastern
702.531.5437

8 comments:
Rylan loves Dr. Jeff! I think she was sold when he had a train in the waiting room. We've gone twice and last time she had the cleaning too. She did really well and was so excited to get a new bag with toothbrush and flosh to take home. It is so nice to have such kid friendly doctors to take our kids to!
Hey, that's my dentist, too. That reminds me . . . Alyssa needs an apopintment. Glad things went well! A sucessful dentist trip is a HUGE feat!
Awesome! I've thought about taking the girls in too! I'll be making an appt!
That is so cute! What big boys! Trevor looks so big! I can't believe he did so good! I remember his screams everytime you brush his teeth! Silly boy!!! What a cool dentist! Our dentist has the BEST toys! They are full on toys! They always get the coolest things! Exept I haven't officially taken Lucy yet. I need to next time!
That is the cooleest dentist ever! If we only lived an hour away, that would be worth the drive to go to him. I've never heard of so much fun and prizes.
Let's see how much Shane still likes that place after 3 fillings.
I'm in shock that HE is the one with cavities, and not Trevor!
Can I go to that dentist?????
That looks like way to much fun. I HATE the dentist. Maybe if they let me have some fun, I would want to go. ;-)
i love hearing about other people's trips to the dentist. im sure thats really weird. but i never been scared of or nervous about going since its my dad! haha. i
Post a Comment