Trevor woke up screaming for me this morning. I ran in to see the problem and he said, "I waaaant, I waaaant, I waaaant (I'm sure he was thinking) my Lightning McQueen box." His request was completely random but completely Trevor. His new obsession anything transportation cars, trains, trucks he does not discriminate, he loves them all. And Mr. Trevor we love don't discriminate either. We love every inch of you!
**I was too lazy to take an actual picture TODAY! This is how he looks today full of want and wonder.

4 comments:
Oh, I fell in love with him all over again from your post! I miss him so much! Your boys are too fun and too cute! I always fall in love over and over with my kids when I go look at them sleeping at night! It is my favorite time of day! I just want to curl up in their beds with them!
I love Trevor's blue eyes, too. He's a cutie!
He is so cute! And your post... oh I wish I could have those days every day. This morning I was greeted with the sour puss face. Not a good omen.
you are such a sweet mom.
ditto to lanae's comment...that's my favorite too, when they look all angelic sleeping. it's the best.
we ALL love you trevor...same goes for shane though too! ☺
Post a Comment