Outfit A
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Vote
Some of you may tease me for being a 50's wife. You know, taking care of my man too much but there are some major reasons why. Here is a CLASSIC example. I was going through some of Trevor's clothes today putting away his summer clothes. I don't know how we got to talking about it but he thought something matched and I thought otherwise. I thought he was completely kidding but he wasn't. After I could breath from laughing so hard we came up with a vote here on the blog to let you decide which outfit you would put your 2 year old boy in! Now don't let me persuade you just pick which outfit is better, feelings won't be hurt here.
Outfit A
Outfit B
Now Damon completely thought outfit B was a PERFECT match! That shirt I would usually pair with jeans but he thought those shorts looked better! I hope this helps you realize why I pick the mans clothes out each day and packs his clothes when on vacation. It really is for me, so I'm not embarrassed to be with him!!!!
Outfit A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I could totally see Jason putting one of our boys in outfit B, too! I think what's worse is that I'll put out the clothes for the boys (and tell him whose are whose)and Jason ends up putting them on the wrong boy! MEN! What would they do without us?
Oh my! Is Damon pattern-blind?
HA HA HA!!! That is hilarious! Umm, tell Damon the even Chris could see that that was hideous!!! I can't stop laughing!!! Too funny! Maybe he is pulling your trick of "not know how to...." :)
Hello Lanae, Damon reads this blog!!! Don't let him know my secrets. :)
Hilarious! So that's why the Young males look so dashing . . . Mom is the stylish force behind the scenes.
I think Damon has been in Vegas too long and is used to seeing the old folk down at the casinos :)
OUTFIT A!!!!! Damon is crazy- but we all know that! :-) (Make sure he sees that!) I think they think just because it is the same color or pattern, it goes. I have a whole different problem- Jason always changes their clothes and I hate to say- it usually looks better. That's my gay husband!
I'm still laughing...i can hardly type. Tricia, your man NEEDS the help! ☺
That's hilarious that he's serious though those match. Jon doesn't even try, he let's ALLIE pick out her own outfits, and then it's HER fault if it's too funky to wear in public.
Tell Damon not to feel TOO bad about having his Mommy, er I mean Wife pick out his clothes...when we go out, I have to help Jon decide what shirt matches best. Why can't men just memorize that THIS goes together, THAT goes togehter, and just remember them in outfits? Is it really that hard?
Um I am going to go with A for sure! I can't stop laughing to explain anymore hahaha Sorry Damon but that was pretty bad.
Whatever B's...haha my clothes are hot and u know it!! Damon
outfit B for sure - it is an obvious match.
Grandpa
I will go with A.... Sorry, Damon.
Post a Comment