Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The craze!

I went along with all the ladies and couldn't wait to see the hottie in Twilight!!! I was bitter Thursday night when I didn't go but Saturday night came soon enough. Whenever I plan something there is some drama at Damon's work with someone being killed or beat and I have to either miss or hurry and find a baby sitter. I sound heartless, I know, but it happens every time and I'm sick of it!! Things worked out and I was able to go out to dinner and then see the movie. Poor Damon had to work 16 hours and then 10 hours on his day off. We don't mind too much because overtime is just in time for Christmas!

Love this picture, don't I look busty with nice boobs? 3 of had the same shirt and we forgot to take pictures!


As we were walking from CPK we walked by the a huge Christmas tree and guess what? It was SNOWING! The coolest thing ever in Vegas! They have fake snow on the week-end so you know I'll be back with the boys.



I loved the movie but not as much as the book but that goes with all movie/books in my opinion. I thought Edward was more romantic and kind in the book. I wish the meadow part was more like the book. I loved seeing Bella and Charlie's relationship. It was a great night. If you didn't like the movie or think all us Twilight fans are crazy then just read the back of my shirt
and you can...


Can't wait until the next movie. I may go see it again this week-end with my mom since she hasn't seen it yet! What did you like about the movie?

8 comments:

craftyashley said...

Wow! Nice rack! LOL
I'm so sad I missed it. Our whole family had the plague. Now we're better, but I wanted to see Twilight with some friends. I am totally not into the book- but I'd see it with people!

Monson Family said...

Seriously! Your boobs look hot!!! I LOVED everything about it! I love your shirts! So fun!!! You guys are so fun! I love the snow!

j- said...

That's hilarious Tricia!! You crack me up! The books were good, I'll wait on the movie, (Not like I have choice)- but I'll certainly rent it once the baby comes and we will enjoy it together! What a great way to welcome her into the world!! Ha ha! I am glad you liked the movie, loved your shirt- and cute snowy picture!!

Pike's Place said...

Okay, why do I look like a giant in that picture?
You did look fabulous in that shirt -- so jealous. :)
I agree . . . I loved the movie, but the books were better. You're right about Edward, too. Maybe they'll soften him up for the next one.
Thanks for planning such a fun night!

Three Guys and a Gal said...

Your boobs do look good!! That shirt is a keeper any shirt that make your boobs look that good even after two kids is a must keep!!LOL I still have not seen the movie! I love love loved the books. I am going the weekend after next. I will let you know what I thought. Snow in vegas I love it. Without the cold its perfect really!!

Tara said...

I thought the same thing about the meadow scene...it didn't show how impactful it was.
Ditto on "nice rack!"
Ditto on "love your shirt!"
Ditto on "cute snowy picture!"

Dasdel said...

Hmm I like the boob shot too! I thought "Nice Tricia, looking good!" Damon must be stoked! :)
Ok I was crazed last weekend too! I just finished the finished the first book in time for the movie. And I've started the 2nd book. I liked the movie and I think I'm going to go see it again. I was so concerned about what they left out and what happened when and how characters were portrayed I barely enjoyed it. So I want to see it again to enjoy it. What a great book though!

MnM's Mommy said...

GO BOOBS!!! I had a hot thing for James... Oh & Embry (he had a small part, though!)I liked the movie, though! Since the book was so good, I tried not to expect too much!--Olivia