Last week we had Grandpa Young with us all week and Grandma came on Thursday after work to play for the week-end. This week we traded, now we have Grandpa Stewie and Grandma will come on Thursday after work to play for the week-end! I say that was a fair trade.

While Grandma and Grandpa Young were here we decided to go look at the Fall display at the Bellagio and watch the water dance. The boys love this and thing they are in charge as the walk around the gardens and then out the door to the water. Trevor was in an entirely good mood and had many silly faces for each picture!

Shane couldn't be more bored of his mom taking pictures. Look at those fingers strum for the ultimate I'm bored out of my mind pose!

Directly after this picture, Trevor fell backwards into the flowers. It was quite amusing. The look on Trevor's face in this picture is a regular face but I don't have it an many pictures. He can be so fun and then such a grump! I think it's cute how he can look so mad.

The best part of the display, throwing pennies into the water and making a wish. I think they each threw in about 8 pennies and here they are begging for more.

Mr. Trevor not amused by his mom!

There is my sweet Shane.

We already miss Grandma and Grandpa but are glad we have more Grandma and Grandpas to make up for it! I don't know what we'll do when we don't have any left at the house, wait Daddy will be home so all the better!
9 comments:
Grandparents are the best!
Cute pics! Looks like a great time!
The grandparents were so cute in primary! I can't believe they stayed the two grueling hours of singing the same 6 songs! That's love.
Trevor cracks me up, he has the best facial expressions! Shane has amazing eyes. They both are too cute!
It is so fun when grandparents come to spend time with us. These pictures are so cute-what a nice documentation of your fun visit together!
Oh how I miss the Bellagio! My favorite! I love Shane strumming his fingers! He is such a sass! I love it! I hope Trevor wasn't upset about falling in the flowers! They are too cute! What a fun adventure! Such cute pictures!
Dang girl. You are busy, but keep posting new stuff on your blog. I really am out of it without my halloween pics up yet.
SO CUTE. I think Trevor's looking a little more like Shane in these pictures. Too much fun.
Have fun with Gramma & Grampa Stewie...next week it's OUR turn, horray!
Love your photos Tricia, the colors are popping off my computer.
Cute pictures!! Cute subjects- tht is awesome that Uncle Larry & Aunt Lynette got to come up to see you guys- what a fun time!!
Post a Comment