Monday, November 10, 2008

I know YOU are checking

THE man is coming home today. I have enjoyed not cooking which means there are less dishes. Going shopping and no one asking me how much I have spend was nice while it lasted too. Not keeping my house completely clean was a good break. However, having Damon home will be oh so nice! We have missed him and can't wait for his return after lunch today! I know he has enjoyed his trip being on top of the world, helping young children, and being with friends, but I'm sure he'll enjoy not smelling like camp fire, being with his family, and home cooked meals that are parasite FREE!!

The boys are ecstatic to have Daddy home today. When I told Trevor Daddy is coming home today his mouth dropped open and he screamed YEAH! His misses having someone to tease and chase him around. Shane can't wait for Daddy to be home either but really can't wait for the presents! I hope they had some cool Guatemalan toys for these boys.


Damon- I know you will be checking the blog during your layover the Houston this morning. Welcome back to America and soon welcome home! We'll be back to our Tuesday adventures soon. Travel Safe and we'll be meeting you at the airport in the normal spot! We love you.




Almost every Tuesday we go on some adventure as a family. Some of our adventures include going to Red Rock, museums, the Shark Reef, and Bellagio to see the dancing water. Tuesday is our Saturday because Damon has Sunday, Monday, Tuesday off. Shane has school on Monday so we can't do much as a family on that day so Tuesday it is! These pictures are from Valley of Fire when we went in October. It was a beautiful day and fun was had by all. I was there even though there isn't a photo of me!



4 comments:

Tara said...

Welcome back Damon! Can't wait to hear all your stories.

Monson Family said...

Welcome home Damon!!! I was talking to Sadie about Damon being in Guat because she heard us on the phone and she asked about it when I hung up. So I told her about Guat a little and that Uncle Damon was helping them so they can live a better life and getting them into schools that they normally couldn't afford. When Chris came home, Sadie said, "Daddy, people take baths in could water outside in a tub!" It was cute. We are so proud of you Damon! Tricia, ADORABLE pictures!

Cassi Moise-Shaw said...

Congrats on having the fam back in one home. Good work Damon!

j- said...

Welcome back, Damon!! You, rock!!

Great shots Tricia, I love the red rocks!!