Here are the Lancaster Family. They were seriously the best family to take pictures of! We found the best spot ever with too many good places to post. Look at her darling daughter, too sweet!
Now on to my sweet Price girls. I love taking pictures of them. Kerry sees my visions and enjoys playing along. I also love the darling clothes she picks out for her girls!

I finished a 2 Piggies parties this week and now on to editing pictures and then back to embellishing. It's a busy time of year but we stay busy having fun in between all this work! We have a lunch date today, Grandma is here, pre-school, a birthday party, and don't forget Madagascar 2 comes out today!!! We are ready for fun today!

7 comments:
Those Price girls are always so stylish! I was always excited to see what Rylan was wearing to nursery every week!
Ashley - Your too sweet! Your girls are darn cute too!!! I love them in their hoodies!
Tricia - Success! Rylan smiling in at least one photo! I am still keeping my fingers crossed for a decent one in all of our pretties. Thank you again for your patience and love! I'm glad our vision's think alike :-) I am already in love with the three pictures you've posted. Thank you for the sneak peak!!
Much love and thanks!
Kerry
Of course I'm not mad at you -- you captured the essence of the Pikes. What could be better? I can't wait to see the rest of them -- the others' looked so great, too (Prices, Lancasters -- what a good-looking bunch!).
I love the picture of the mom reading the book to the little girls. So sweet. Great job, as always!
We have the hottest ward around!
Oh my goodness!!!! LOVE them all!!! They are so lucky to have you near by to tkae such priceless portiats of their family.
Those sneak peaks are such teasers to us all!! They look so so great. I am itchin' to see them all. You do the best job. Thank you so much Tricia for your time and talent.
Post a Comment