Sunday, November 30, 2008

Time to Celebrate!

Today Damon celebrated his 31st birthday! He requested a Nothing Bundt Cake but they were closed because of Thanksgiving! I felt so bad and hope I made it up to him with homemade turkey and dumplings along with candy bar pie for dessert. Shane was thrilled to have a birthday in the house again. We got out the birthday banner and he couldn't wait for the "party." All day he kept asking me when Daddy's friends are going to come over for his birthday party. He was disappointed they never came but so kindly picked out a gift he had been talking about for days... spicy gum! He made and wrapped up a picture of him and Damon which I thought was too sweet. Poor Trevor went to bed early after partying it up late last night with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Cyndi and Uncle Craig! Damon and I were able to go out alone which was a wonderful treat for us both.



I'm lucky to have such a wonderful husband and father to my children in my life. Damon is always quick to make me laugh and win me over with his charm. I'm blessed to have him in my life and call him my husband. Thanks Damon for all you do for our family. We hope you had a wonderful birthday!


There pictures are from Nebraska. I haven't edited them yet because I'm not sure what I want: color, black & white, or a vintage feel like the one above! Help me.

5 comments:

Monson Family said...

Adorable pictures! Happy Birthday Damon! We hope you guys had a wonderful celebration! I am glad you guys got to get out and celebrate by yourselves! We love you!

craftyashley said...

I like the vintage. And Happy Birthday! Logan will be 31 this month... he doesn't want me to remind him anymore. :)

Tara said...

Sounds like so much fun, even if Damon's friends didn't all come over...haha. LOVE that Shane came up with his own idea of a gift, and wrapped it. Those are the best gifts!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMON! Another year older.
And Tricia, I think I like the vintage look on the pictures.

MnM's Mommy said...

VINTAGE fo sho!

KB said...

It's good to hear that Damon makes you laugh- I am sure it is only after the laundry is done and dinner is made! :-) Haha!