
Yum, we can't seem to get enough of these pretzel hugs around here. I now need to make more for the girls I visit teach! I was up until after 1 a.m. this morning but my darling boys let me sleep in until 8 a.m.! I'm still feeling a little tired so this is the breakfast I opted for! Shane wants some pumpkin bread but I only have 2 eggs and I need 4. I'll be calling my fabulous neighbor Leslie to get some eggs soon now that it is after 9a.m. Anyone else ever have breakfast of champions? I know it's the most important meal of the day but hey some days I have a yummy healthy bowl of oatmeal and berries and other days I have a Diet Coke and something sweet!
9 comments:
I'm jealous of your breakfast. All I had was boring 'ol Life cereal!
Never been a big soda person, unless I have an upset tummy, then it's all about sprite. :-)
Hope you have a great day!
I like that breakfast. how did yo make those pretzel hug things?
I've had a few breakfasts like that this week. I had made some rice krispies (cocoa krispies with peanut butter and marshmallow and then chocolate layer on top) and some instant breakfast...yummy
Yes, we need the recipe for those yummy bits of pretzel-choco-losity.
I have been to the gas station to get Dr. Pepper before 10:00 am 3 times in the last 2 weeks. It wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't quit Dr. Pepper in January!! Sometimes I just need to the boost- and sadly I try and tell myself I am doing something for me (LOL).
Now I am gonna have to try Taco Amigo...
Pretzel hugs were my breakfast this morning and yesterday (no Diet Coke though)! YIKES! I've got to get those things sent off somewhere else. They are addicting. I was going to post my pretzel hugs, too. Just need to take a picture before they disappear!
Oh yum I love those pretzel hugs! Once you start you cant stop so if you ate them for breakfast you must have been eating them all day :)
I had my enrichment meeting before I emailed you and I told the ladies about it. They were so excited. Please email me what you have, I cant wait to check out the links. We are thinking of incorporating it with our relief society birthday celebration.
Thanks so much!
Can you post how to make the pretzel hugs please? They look super easy and super YUMMY!
I guess you ladies don't read my blog very well becuase I have posted this recipe BEFORE! Check out the link on my tag from Dana. If not, preheat over to 200. Lay down pretzles, place an unwrapped hug on top (No kisses, I tried this today because Trevor ate all the Hugs and not so good)bake for 8 minutes. They will still be in Hug form until you place 2 M&M's on top. Place in fridge to cool. Sooo yummy. I made them twice for the girls I Visit Teach but we eat them too fast. I checked the frigde and Shane had already snuck about 15 of them!
Post a Comment