My friend Angie from High School tagged me a few days ago. We found each other through facebook and it's so fun staying connected again through blogs and things!
5 FAVORITE PLACES I'VE LIVED
1. Ventura, CA
2. Ephraim, UT I was at Snow College for 2 years and had some fun and CRAZY roommates.
3. Logan, UT Went to USU for 1 year and again had some fun and crazy roommates! No, Lanae you were never the real crazy roommate just the ones we called the cops on for a DRUG BUST! Needles to say I was happy to get married and never have to deal with roommates again!
4. Orem, UT After Damon and I were married lived in a basement apartment had a 9-inch TV, couches from DI, and a cozy air mattress to sleep on. We were madly in love and so happy with so little!
5. Las Vegas, NV We came here to finish up school me and MA and Damon his BA and then we would move on. We never did and now call Vegas home.
5 FAVORITE SNACKS
1. diet coke- not sure if that counts as a snack but that is what gets me through my days.
2. Black pepper and sea salt baked chips from TARGET. ohh, so yummy.
3. apples and peanut butter
4. Hersey's Nuggets with toffee and almonds
5. Pretzel Hugs- see recipe
here we keep making these and they are gone within hours!
5 JOBS I'VE HAD
1. Graduate Assistant at UNLV when we first moved to Vegas
2. Teacher- I've taught 2 and 3 along with a specialist made up position one year and taught art, music, and library to full day kinder
3. Piggies and Paws artist- currently doing and starting my busy season. May late nights embellishing are ahead of me.
4. Photographer- currently doing and LOVE it! Again, starting my busy season and when I'm not doing P&P I'll be editing pictures!
5. Mommy- best job ever even if the paycheck ends up being in the negative!
IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS I WOULD
1. Save it all- just kidding I would invest a lot and then have to play doing...
2. Go to Costa Rica with Damon. I always want to go but Damon lived there for 3 months so he's over it!
3. Build a school for
Brite Blue and place kids in the school tuition free
4. Cruise with all of my family
5. Give random people money just to brighten their day because I would love to see their faces!
5 THINGS I LOVE
1. Damon
2. Shane
3. Trevor
4. scrapbooking/pictures/preserving our memories and daily life
5. diet coke
PLACES I HAVE LOVED VISITING
1. Belize- I love vacations of doing nothing but sit on the beach
2. Guatemala- this was an eye opener for me of how people live. I would love to go back.
3. June Lake, CA- before kids Damon and I loved going there to just relax in the mountains. He would fish and I would read We were both happy apart during the day and together at night. We need to go back with the kids.
4. Ventura, CA- I know I grew up there but now it's sadly just a visit but I still love it. I love being surrounded by people we love and playing outside with the boys.
5. Park City, UT- the one and ONLY trip Damon and I have done without kids and it was amazing.
**Now on to the second tag...
Look in your computer picture files. Choose the fourth folder, fourth picture and then TALK about it...
This is Trevor 2 years ago almost to the day at the pumpkin patch in California. Funny how the picture is for the same time of year as now. We had gone to pumpkin patches in Casino parking lots in Vegas (like we did today!) and I wanted my boys to go to a REAL pumpkin patch! We had a great day with both sets of Grandparents. I bought the overalls on the way to the patch at the Gap. Damon wasn't with me my mom was or I would have NEVER stopped to get an outfit! Trevor loved the straw on the ground and wouldn't look up! I remember I hated that I didn't "get any pictures" of him that day. I like this picture now. It's funny how time changes things. Boy was he a chubby baby! I remember Grandma Stewie held him a lot that day. Everyone else left but Grandma Stewie, Shane, Trevor, and I went in the corn maze. I learned very quickly I DO NOT LIKE CORN MAZES! My mom laughed at me and I got stress!
I hope I didn't bore you to death! If you haven't been tagged on either of these things then I tag you!
6 comments:
Fun Tricia things! I had no idea you went to Snow or USU. You'll have to tell me about that drug bust story sometime. I can't believe that pumpkin patch baby was Trevor! He was so chubby, yet little . . . and now he's getting potty trained (sniff, sniff). WOW!!!
I never knew you were a teacher and I had no idea you lived in Logan. I grew up in Bear Lake--well, before Ventura-that is. My family lives in Bear Lake now. It's just through the Logan canyon!
Very fun tags- I love your pumpkin picture!!
To answer your question- the boys are out the door btwn 7:25-7:30 the bus comes at 7:33- it's dang early but they get home earlier that way!
I did get the orange flavor and they got what they needed on the first stick! Yay!!
you are so cute & fun! I love reading "tags:)" What a cute baby picture of Trevor... can you believe he is a BIG POTTY TRAINED boy now?!? I'm so impressed... and a bit jealous! Cannon was into it a while ago and then we all fell off the wagon... I guess its time to get back on! Way to go!
Yes, I KNOW I wasn't the crazy roomate! Boy did we have our share of CRAZY!!! Um, why am I not on your list of things you love! Maybe if it was a list of people you admire I would have made it! :) Fun to remember some fun times!
I enjoyed reading all of these things....tripping down memory lane with you. Cute Trevor in the pumpkin patch! FUN TIMES!
Post a Comment