Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Overload!

If you are getting sick of Halloween posts, sorry, but we will be back to our "normal" lives on Saturday. Until then enjoy some spooky Halloween fun! Gabe and Shane on the drive home from pre-school with their goods!
Today was Shane's pre-school Halloween party. He was excited to dress up as a Fisherman (props not in the picture)and see what his teacher was going to be for Halloween. This year a cowgirl!

Look at his darling class. All these kids were in his class last year and they get along so well. Today Shane was talking about school and when he gets to go to my school and we talked about Kindergarten. I told him how fun it is and how you get a new teacher. I could see tears forming in his blue eyes so I stopped talking about it! Poor guy, I don't think I'll be the only one crying on the first day of school next year! He really does adore Ms. Dolores.

Silly Shane and Landon.

As the music was playing the kids walked around the tent until the giver was ready and they all said, "trick or treat" and waited for their treat! It was so sweet watching them walk around playing with each other. Children are so genuinely pure and happy.


Shane's turn as the giver and loving every second of it! I say they all walked away with a big bag of loot. Shane made an extra treat bag last night for Trevor so he wouldn't be left out. Mom's idea but he went along with it. However, he wouldn't share the white nerds with anyone he had to keep them all for himself!!!



I love watching Shane interact with his friends at school. He is cautious yet funny. He is polite and kind letting the other kids go first. One minute he will not be sure about himself and what he is doing and the next he is being silly making all the girls laugh. The crushes are there and he loves the attention he gets when making the girls laugh. Hey that reminds me of some tall red head asleep upstairs at the moment! I remember in High School Damon would do anything to make me laugh. Well, he still does. A few days ago I was so mad at Damon for who knows what, something lame I sure. Whatever it was he did I as MAD. It didn't last but 2 minutes because he realized it and within seconds made me laugh so hard that I couldn't help but be happy. I love that about Damon and I hope Shane will find someone to make completely happy like that too. Together, laughing and having fun.
STAY TUNED for when we arrived home from pre-school to hop out of the car then head out to our FIRST annual F. Hills Pumpkin Carving party. And no, we didn't invite the strippers either. Yes, we live in Vegas and we have all kinds of neighbors.

5 comments:

Pike's Place said...

What? No stippers? Boring! :) No, that F Hills party sounded like a great idea. And Shane looked so adorable at his preschool party! That is a cute class!

Cassi Moise-Shaw said...

Strippers don't carve pumpkins, anyways. ;-)

KB said...

And now that little red head is EQ2.. who'd thought? :-) That Shane is a charmer- watch out! I am still saving up a dowry for him.

Monson Family said...

So cute! I love how sweet and SILLY he is! What a fun day! I love how they sat in the tent and handed out treats! So cute!

Tara said...

So cute! I can't believe all the Halloween stuff you have going on this year! INSANE!
It will be a sad day when Shane has to say good-bye to his sweet Miss Deloras.