Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We hope you have a spooky fun time this Halloween! Enjoy your night and get lots of candy! We are off to trick or treat and then to our ward Trunk or Treat! As you can tell Shane and Trevor are THRILLED to be a fisherman and gold fish! It is more they hate being in a picture together.


I'm thinking this is the cutest little boy fish I have ever seen! (This is Lucy's costume from last year so she was the cutest little girl fish!).

Shane so proud of his big catch! He is hoping to fill up that worm bucket with oh so much candy! I promise you no matter how much candy we get my boys will eat it within a few days even if I hide it they find it!

This is the first year I haven't bought any costumes. Shane's I obviously easily made and Trevor's was borrowed. Damon said he saved over $200! Wow, I didn't know my Halloween budget was so big. I should have bought those costumes at PBK! Please sense the sarcasm.



Be safe and watch out for the loose vampire! Shane says there is a vampire on the loose but he'll save me with his BIG muscles! Happy Haunting!

9 comments:

The Wach Family said...

I need a friend that can take such great pictures!! So beautiful. I can't get over Shane's eyes! Everytime you post pictures, I am mesmerized by how gorgeous they are--Trevor and Shane are two of the cutest kids I have ever seen--you and Damon do great work!! You need to populate the earth with beautiful people!!

Monson Family said...

I am totally laughing at that first picture! Seriously!!! I can relate! I tried to take more today before we went trick or treating, and it was SO difficult to get Lucy to come over! ugh!!! Their costumes turned out so cute! Seriously, $200 Damon? Come one! ;) Ummm, what did you do to my tights!?! just kidding! I hope you have fun. Shane, I wish you were here to protect us with your big muscles! Great pictures Tricia!

Donna said...

Those are just too cute! You've got to love those true to life pictures you get. They look so cute. Hope they made off with a bunch of candy, and I hope you find a realy good hiding place!

craftyashley said...

They were so adorable at trunk or treat! That fish costume is so awesome!

Tara said...

What cute boys! LOVE the idea of the fisherman and the fishie!!!!

Just tell Damon that from now on, you'll keep it under $200, and then he can NEVER complain again because it's better than he thought you were doing before. HAHA!
Happy Halloween!

Tiffany said...

Hi,
My name is Tiffany Mohler and I came across your blog from a friends to another friend and so on and ended up on yours. I was very interested in the Brite Blue Foundation and saw that you were collecting school item for your husband to take with him to Guatemala. Our family would love to donate some items and so I was wondering when you would need them by. Please e-mail me at mohler8948@aol.com
Thank-you so much.

Moose and Family said...

CUTE boys!!!

Cassi Moise-Shaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassi Moise-Shaw said...

So I was just taking a sip of my water when I clicked on your blog and saw the first picture of your boys. I seriously almost spit water all over the place. That has to be one of the BEST pictures I have ever seen! Trevor is so cute in that fish costume, and I love Shane's! You did great!!!

I hear ya Damon! I spent a few hundred this Halloween on decorations, pumpkins, and costumes. I asked Emma's dad if he would help with her costume and got a big fat NO. But it ended up not costing to much. (I posted a blog of hers)

I am so glad you guys had a good Halloween. :-)