We hit a milestone today and what better people to share it with then YOU! Mr. Trevor has been doing fabulous about pee potty training. He's actually a pro. Only one accident and that was when I got my eye brows waxed. The room was nice and calm with beautiful music playing and then Trevor ventured over to the water feature and it was all over! I don't blame him I have to use my potty muscles when I'm in there too! Now my eye brow lady has a new rule. She turns all the relaxing stuff off if Mr. Trevor is coming too!I didn't think this day would come but yes, Mr. Trevor went poo in the potty (I know just the blog talk you want to hear)!!!! We are beyond proud. He's proud too and even happier about the 2 poo poo chocolates he gets when he is all finished! Now I'm praying for a miracle. I hope with all my heart that this is just like going potty for him and one one more poo accident so I'm going to sleep with my fingers crossed tonight. I'm sick of the rinse and dip method! I could never do cloth diapers! We tried calling Grandma Stewie with the BIG news but she wasn't home. Shane was thrilled to see Trevor's work in the toilet. A masterpiece. Damon not so happy. If you see Mr. Trevor, congratulate him on a job well done. He likes attention and I'm sure that is what all the success is all about!
Stay tuned for your regular Halloween post.

5 comments:
woohoo Trevor!!! Your the man.
it's nice to see someone else up at the witching hour
Congrats to Trevor! Such a big guy! He'll have to tell Jace all about underwear since Jace still doesn't believe me when I tell him that Trevor wears underwear!
Yay for you!! I am sending Chase your way!! You can send him back when you are done potty training him!! (I don't have it in me to do it currently, but I have to do it before the baby!!)
YEAH TREVOR!!!! Tell him GREAT Job from us since we won't SEE him! :( What a big boy! I can't believe how great he is doing! Amazing. Determined just like his mommy!
Way to go Trevor!
Grandpa Stewie
Post a Comment