Friday, October 24, 2008

It's a blog thing

I have been tagged by Dana who we just found out through facebook that we are birthday twins! Here it goes, some things about me.


8 Tv shows I like to watch:

1. Desperate Housewives
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Hills
Those are the only shows I have to watch the others I usually just listen to while working.
4. Jon and Kate Plus 8
5. Little People Big World
6. House
7. Oprah
8. All those reality shows on E! (I have a lot of love/hate relationships there

8 Things that happened yesterday:

1. Laundry/cleaned the house
2. Planned some Halloween fun. Too many parties next week but we love time to have fun with friends.
3. Worked on some Piggies but didn't finish Donna's party (she ordered way too many prints!)
4. Blogged
5. Made banana bread with the boys and they ate all 3 mini loafs by the time Damon came home! We usually make banana bread every other week and we haven't so they have been missing their favorite treat!
6. Had a tutoring session
7. Watched the girls stamp away and kept an eye on the kids outside. I didn't stamp because I didn't have "time" but ended up doing a big nothing and eating all Leslie's Cinnamon bears.
8. Watched Greys

8 favorite places to eat:

1. Jason's Deli (I love going with Julie because we almost always split my 2 favorite things: the wrap and broccoli potato)
2. Cafe Rio
3. Urban Cafe (Ventura)
4. Raising Canes (a place with a drive thru that the boys like and I love their chicken fingers and sauce)
5. Aloha (Ventura)
6. Andreas (Ventura)
7. Taco Amigo (PG-Utah)
8. Anywhere alone with Damon


8 Things I am Passionate about:

1. My family: near and far
2. Preserving my life right now. I really don't want to forget a thing. Well, maybe all the scribble marks Trevor made with crayons all over the walls while I was in St. George. No it wasn't with the baby-sitters but Daddy and in multiple places. I need to buy more magic erasers.
3. Photography
4. Making memories with my children.
5. Enjoying life
6. Education
7. Scrapbooking
8. Birthday parties (well, this is just something I love to do and my passion comes out when planning them).


8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Halloween fun with my boys next week. I love seeing them dressed up and having fun together.
2. Damon going to Guatemala (sorry Damon, I'll miss you but the thought of popcorn for dinner and not ironing makes me giddy!).
3. A week-end trip away with Damon
4. A BIG trip away with Damon once Grandma Young retires
5. The Christmas season and the excitement it brings Shane and Trevor
6. Scrapfest 2009- I registered last night!
7. Trevor being 100% potty trained not just with pee but #2!
8. Scrapbook Night at my house tonight! Everyone come, it will be fun.
And now because I can't have a post without some pictures. Yesterday I was trying to talk on the phone and tell Damon an important message. The boys were being crazy loud and they followed me everywhere I went! Finally, I locked myself in the bathroom. A few minutes later I open the door to find this...

Shane and Trevor had stacked up every blanket, pillow, and couch cushion outside my door. Needless to say, it wasn't expected.
We laughed so hard together and then they helped me break through the big "mountain!"

5 comments:

Monson Family said...

That is hilarious!!!!! What silly boys you have on your hands!!!

Cassi Moise-Shaw said...

I find that the bathroom is the ONLY place Emma lets me have a quiet moment. I go there often.

Might I suggest Pushing Daisy's, for a tv show? It's cute. Oh, and don't forget Lost!

Gramma Stewie said...

What a shocker, when you opened the door! Those boys may be future builders, or architecs! How funny....

Gramma Stewie said...

PS I loved reading your "8 things" lists. You are FUN!

j- said...

That is a hilarious picture- I can totally relate with locking myself in my bathroom behind 2 locked doors to make important calls! I have done it more than once!
Seriously? Taco Amigo? I'll have to try it! What's good? (Taco's?)