Can you believe Christmas card pictures are already happening? If you haven't booked I still have a few spots left for mid to late November. If you would like to see more of this darling family click here.Saturday, October 25, 2008
Sneak Peak
I took pictures tonight of one of my favorite families. As always there was adventure and laughter. This is Zoe. She is 8 and as sweet as she looks. An extremely helpful and kind little girl. Whenever she is around she is always helping with Trevor.
Can you believe Christmas card pictures are already happening? If you haven't booked I still have a few spots left for mid to late November. If you would like to see more of this darling family click here.
Can you believe Christmas card pictures are already happening? If you haven't booked I still have a few spots left for mid to late November. If you would like to see more of this darling family click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Awesome job once again, Tricia!
Yeah Tricia! So CUTE!!! Their kids are just so beautiful and captivating!!! Gorgeous job Tricia!
Okay who's the GENIUS that put together that fun chair with black? I LOVE IT! That is SO cute for girls! I wish I could've just snuck Allie in the photoshoot like: "oh, one more girl." SO cute. Great picture taking, and cute girls!!!
Cute chair! I need to find me a chair! Very cute!
Post a Comment