
has this guy all around in their Halloween stuff. Then I see people making cupcake and birthday cakes like it so I then realize this must be a "thing" and not just people REALLY liking Target's crazy Halloween decos.
I guess DOMO is Japan's mascot???? He's (or maybe it's a girl who knows) is all over TV. Am I the only one who didn't know this or am I behind on the times? I guess everyone who reads this is about my age so maybe we all won't get it. Whatever, all I know is it's ugly! Watch Shane will want a DOMO party for his birthday next year. I better go bookmark those blogs I saw this crazy looking bear thing (as Lanae would say) in cupcake form so I'll have it ready for Party Season AKA spring!

6 comments:
I've never seen it or heard of it, but yes I'm older then you. But I know ugly when I see it.
I've only ever seen it in your previous post. I'm totally out of the loop though!
Yeah, I was wondering what that thing was too. Thanks for the detective work...and I didn't feel TOO bad because Allie didn't know what it was either. (phew. no ugly domo party for me.)
I've also never seen it. But I kinda like it! It certainly smacks of Japan!
Ha Ha!! A mascot? Crazy! Someone needs to go back to art school and learn a little more about CREATIVITY!!!!!
I've seen that little brown monster all over Target, but had no idea he was more than a new Halloween decoration. Thanks for the heads up.
Post a Comment