Trevor is talking a lot more and says some silly things. He has changed his voice from a sweet little boy voice to this deep angry sounding voice and it is so funny! While watching Mickey Mouse he'll answer with a deep"NOOO" or "Over there" and ask for juice with nice words like "More juice please" but in such a deep angry tone! It is pretty funny.
He loves his shows on TV and now randomly will tell me, "Don't change my channel mom, ok! Hey Mom, don't change my channel."
Shane has taught him some wrong pronunciations of words (remember my Happy Bubba post) and then he has changed them to his own crazy words!
Shane says "scarecrowch" for scarecrow.
Trevor now says "crowch."
Shane says "Pass Crow Shops" for Bass Pro Shops.
Trevor says "Pass Shops."
They both don't believe me when I correct them so I have given up and just laugh at their craziness!
Photo taken in Ventura, CA. August 2008

5 comments:
You need to find a way to post a recording of them. So cute!
yeah, i wanna hear his crazy "angry tone."
love hearing all the fun ways they pronounce things!!!!
That is so cute! Those boys are just so darned adorable!
I wish I could hear his cute little voice! Even if it is "angry" sounding! He's just too cute! I love when you correct them, and they think you are the crazy one! So silly!
that is funny that he talks in an angry voice...he is such a cutie.
Love that picture too.
Post a Comment