- celebrate and ENJOY Halloween :)
- I'm sure by the time all my parties are over I'll have over 400 prints to embellish
- Edit thousand upon thousands of pictures
- figure out Christmas cards
- make Christmas cards
- celebrate and ENJOY Thanksgiving
- figure and create THOUGHTFUL Christmas presents (I want to show my love and gratitude to others through my gifts not just go buy something meaningless this year. I have wanted to do this in years past so we'll see!)
- Make an advent calendar (I know not important, but something I have been saying I'll do for YEARS)
- buy all those gifts for my boys (have no clue what to get ANY of them at the moment including Damon)
- Enjoy Christmas and all the fun that comes with it: gingerbread houses, projects, seeing the lights, visiting family and friends, seeing Santa, teaching the boys about the real meaning of Christmas, decorating, making cookies, endless cups of hot chocolate, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something too!
Whew, that's a lot. Do you see why I'm stressed? Actually, I'm not teaching so that is an added bonus from last year! I am caught up on my Piggies or almost and I'm budgeting my time well which is something I don't always do. So here is to staying focused! I'm love Christmas and the happiness it brings to everyone around me. It's my favorite time of year. Sorry if I turn in to a zombie friend or don't return your calls just know I'll be ready for some rest and fun come January!

7 comments:
Oh my... you totally shocked me with that little bit of information! Good luck getting all those Piggies done... I know a bunch of those are mine! ;)
Oh Tricia, all of that and more in ten weeks. I know you too well.
Wow! Ten weeks is nothing. Thanks for making me realize that I've got to get crackin'. :)
I'm getting all the Christmas stuff done next week- Logan has the week off. I'm going to try and enjoy holidays this year.
Good luck on your long list!
Your insane. You're stressing ME out with your huge list. (Just thinking of all the Piggies you do is stress enough for me. Yikes!)
Remember to have fun, stop and smell the "Harvest Spice", take pictures of you own kids, and enjoy one of the last years that you boys won't really care what they get for Christmas...well, Shane might.
Yeah, Thanks for the stress! I didn't need that! But it is a little relief for ME that I don't have ALL of the stuff you have to do! I can understand the editing, but all that piggies work...so time consuming!!! I love you and hope you get some breaks here and there!
Ten more saturdays?? Doesn't sound like much time!! A few yrs ago we decided to buy the boys 3 gifts each (Because that is what the Savior was given by he wise men). It has been such a stress (and money) reducer and I make sure the 3 gifts are things they really want- we still put little presents in their stockings too, but they get so much from both grandmas that it has been a great tradition for me.
Oh! And i took a pic of damon off of your site. I hope that is alright, I posted it on my blog... you guys are awesome!! I wanted to post about Brite Blue a while back but my computer use has been really spotty lately because I just moved back home!
One more thing, if you notice the time stamp, I am not a stalker, i just can't sleep!!
OH, now....thanks for the worry! But I have to admit, since I read this, I began my "ideas list" for Christmas. That's a start!
Post a Comment